Depression Treatment In Jaipur Sadness, feeling down, having a loss of interest or pleasure in daily activities _ these are symptoms familiar to all of us. But, if they persist and affect our life substantially, it may be
Depression Doctor In Jaipur .The causes of depression are not fully understood and may not be down to a single source. Depression is likely to be due to a complex combination of factors that include:
- biological_ changes in neurotransmitter levels
- psychological and social (psychosocial)
Depression Treatment In Jaipur Some people are at higher risk of depression than others; risk factors include:
- Life events: These include bereavement, divorce, work issues, relationships with friends and family, financial problems, medical concerns, or acute stress.
- Personality: Those with less successful coping strategies or previous life trauma are more susceptible.
- Genetic factors: Having first-degree relatives with depression increases the risk.
- Childhood trauma.
- Some prescription drugs: These include corticosteroids, some beta-blockers, interferon, and other prescription drugs.
- A past head injury.
- Chronic pain syndromes: These and other chronic conditions, such as diabetes, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and cardiovascular disease make depression more likely.For more visit us
Depression is a treatable mental illness. There are three components to the management of depression:
- Support, ranging from discussing practical solutions and contributing stresses, to educating family members.
- Psychotherapy, also known as talking therapies, such as cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT).
- Drug treatment, specifically antidepressants. we also provide services like Anxiety Treatment In Jaipur